Quantic Dreams’ action-adventure games, Beyond: Two Souls will release digitally next week & Heavy Rain in 2016 for PlayStation 4, Sony Computer Entertainment announced.
“Players will have another chance to experience the story of Jodie Holmes (played, excellently, by Ellen Page), a young woman who possesses supernatural powers through her psychic link to an invisible entity.
Holmes’ journey is intertwined with the complex Dr. Dawkins (brought to life by the inimitable Willem Dafoe), on PS4.”
Beyond: Two Souls PS4 version features the following Improvements:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order — a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.
Beyond: Two Souls will release digitally on November 24 on the PS Store for $29.99 in North America and on November 26 in Europe for €29.99/£24.99.
Heavy Rain will release digitally on March 1 in North America and March 2, 2016 in Europe. Users who purchase Beyond: Two Souls PS4 will be entitled to a discount on Heavy Rain when it launches.
A physical collection including both Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls will be available on March 4, 2016.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.