Ubisoft released a new patch/title update for Assassin’s Creed III, patch 1.05 brings in a number of fixes for campaign and multiplayer issues.
The patch also adds support for Assassin’s Creed III’s upcoming DLC ‘The Redemption’, check out the patch notes below:
- Added support for DLC “The Tyranny of King Washington: The Redemption.”
- Guards will no longer be equipped with Washington’s sword.
- “Tyranny of King Washington” intro videos now pause if controller is unplugged.
- Fixed incorrectly displayed stealth icon sometimes appearing when leaving Wolf Cloak.
- Increased Wolf Pack effectiveness versus firing lines.
- Wolf Pack no longer interrupts counter-kills.
- Eagle Flight will no longer generate reactions when taking-off/landing in “The Betrayal.”
- Fixed remaining known issues (lockpicking, Memory Fragments, locked items) in “The Betrayal.”
- Abilities – Boost Cooldown now works as intended.
- Mode specific – The Artifact is no longer reset to its base while carried by a player under certain circumstances.
- Anti-cheating measures against specific techniques have been put into place.
- Issues that could lead the Abstergo Store to become unavailable have been fixed.
The Redemption will release on April 23 for Xbox 360 & PCs, April 24 for PS3.
The three upcoming episodes are available through the Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass, which is available for purchase for 2400 MS points or £23.99. The first episode can also be purchased separately as a single DLC pack for 800 Microsoft points or £9.99.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.