Adobe Systems’ freeware software for viewing multimedia, executing rich Internet applications, streaming video and audio created on the Adobe Flash platform gets a new stable release, Flash Player 25.
Flash Player runs from a web browser as a browser plug-in or on supported mobile devices – has a wide user base, and is a common format for games, animations, and GUIs embedded into web pages.
Installed on more than 750 million connected desktops and mobile devices.
Fixed Issues (May 9, 2017)
- Previous slide’s video’s audio keeps playing even when next slide is loaded (FLASH-4187660)
Fixed Issues (April 20, 2017)
- [macOS] Fixed extraneous dialog that could appear when launching an application via ProductManager
Fixed Issues (April 11, 2017)
- [Windows] Flash player unresponsive after connecting with the socket.(FP-4198296)
Fixed Issues (March 14, 2017)
- Pressing Space bar in the Text Field makes the app behave abnormally ( FP-4198253)
- Flash Player 22.214.171.124 quits unexpectedly (FP-4198250)
- Wacom tablet click inputs doesn’t work with latest chrome version 55 (FLASH-4187112)
- Unresponsive behaviour is observed for microphone on Windows 10/FireFox (FP- 4061929)
- [Windows 10] Movie reload or restart playing when user clicks “SPACE” key. (FP-4198252)
- Multiple security and functional fixes