Call of Duty: Elite gets a makeover by Beachhead Studios in preparation for the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
The redesigned website features easier navigation and hover-over top menu to provide users easy access and quicker navigation to the site’s various sections.
Take a look at the full details as listed on the Call of Duty Elite FAQ page:
- Career info has been separated by game and can be found under each game title header in the menu. Here you can check out your Career Summary and Recent Matches, tweak your Custom Classes, track Challenges and Leaderboards, and view your Weapon Performance.
- Connect is now called Clan HQ. Clan HQ shows all your Clan stats, including Clan Competitions, Rewards, and Clan XP.
- Compete has been changed to Competitions, and displays Events, Clan Challenges, Clan Operations, and Lone Wolf Operations.
- Improve links are now located under each game title header in the menu, and breaks down Maps, Weapons and Lethal/Tactical items, Attachments and Proficiencies, Perks, Strike Packages, Deathstreaks, and Game Modes.
- My HQ is your hub for finding Game Summaries, the Vault, Recent Badges, and your Feed, which includes Notifications and Invites.
- Elite TV remains Elite TV, with Theater mode accessed by clicking the filter in the upper-left portion of the screen.
But despite unveiling the redesign, Activision has yet to announce details on how Elite will be integrated into Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
Previously, Activision released the Zombie mode trailer.
Black Ops 2 will be released on November 13, 2012 for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.