Ubisoft’s historical action-adventure open world, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag debuts at No.1 spot on UK All Formats charts, defeating EA’s first-person shooter, Battlefield 4 which debuted at No.2.
However, both titles appear to be affected from imminent release of Xbox One and PS4 version release. Neither of the games matched the sales of its predecessors, ACIII and BF3 achieved highest week 1 sales and debuted at No.1 in UK charts.
It should be noted that Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag got a head-start since it launched on Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
FIFA 14 unmoved at No.3 with 5% increase in sales (thanks to hardware bundling), GTA V drops to No.4 with 13% week-on-week sales decline, Batman: Arkham Origins falls to No.5 with 56% sales decline.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Batman Arkham Origins (Warner Bros)
- Football Manager 2014 (Sega)
- WWE 2K14 (2K)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Skylanders Swapforce (Activision)
- Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
- Pokemon X (Nintendo)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Warner Bros)
- F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- Saint’s Row IV (Deep Silver)
- Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed (Mind Candy)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2013 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.