Ubisoft released a gameplay overview video for Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India.
“The second entry in the Assassin’s Creed Chronicles saga takes place in India, 1841, where tensions between the Sikh Empire and the East India Company are escalating quickly.
Become Arbaaz Mir, Master Assassin who must rescue his love from the clutches of his sworn enemies and recover what was stolen from the brotherhood.”
- Assassin’s Creed reimagined – Whether you are a long-time fan of Assassin’s Creed, or a newcomer, Assassin’s Creed Chronicles lets you discover what has made the franchise one of the most celebrated in video game history in a fresh genre for the series. Each chapter is a new beginning and comes with a unique hero from the Assassin’s Creed universe in a never-seen-before setting. While each Assassin’s story stands on its own, the chronicle is tied together narratively.
- Stealth takes on a new dimension – Assassin’s Creed Chronicles brings the thrill of being a Master Assassin to 2.5D. Scout, sneak, and hide to avoid detection. Fool your enemies by using whistles and disguises. Find your target, kill, and escape.
- Experience a fast and fluid assault course – As in every Assassin’s Creed experience, freedom of movement is essential. Whether you’re running from danger, scaling obstacles, or climbing stealthily, you will feel that you really can do anything.
- Master three different combat styles – Should you fail to go undetected, you can always take enemies out with style. Each Assassin is equipped with a powerful range of weapons and distinct gadgets, making every experience unique, with a wide assortment of abilities in your arsenal.
- Navigate multiple planes – Switch between fore, mid, and background environments and choose different paths according to your needs. Open new pathways, complete side missions, grab hidden collectibles, or take the quickest path to your target.
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India will be available at no additional cost for Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass holders on January 12, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC. It will be followed AC Chronicles: Russia, which will release separately. A standalone price has yet to be announced.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.